Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of promoting your website so that its placed amongst the first few pages of search engines for clearly defined set of keywords relevant to your company products or services. The main aim of SEO is to give your company more visibility and better reach to the millions of internet customers who use the internet for business transactions.
The websites content, structure, meta-tags and submission process all have to be optimised perfectly to ensure a top ranking. That’s where Webstorm comes in to help you achieve more traffic to your website on a regular basis.
We offer a comprehensive SEO program which takes care of all the processes listed below;
- Initial Consultation. We will review your website and determine whether your company goals are well defined by the content. We also examine the structure of the whole website, identifying any spider stoppers which could be in the form of non-optimised links structure, broken links, missing tags, poorly optimised titles etc
- Identifying and analysing competition. By studying your top competitors website, which may have already been optimised for search engines, we are able to identify the right keywords to use and also identify the best ways to promote your website.
- Identifying the right Keywords. Selecting the right keywords is the essential for a successful search engine promotion. We work with our customers in analysing and researching the ideal keywords which will be part of the campaign.
- Editing website content. This follows once the keywords have been selected for each page of the website. It involves editing web pages and making use of these keywords.
- Optimisation of the web pages. Here the web pages will be fine tuned by optimising the HTML code, tags, link structures and images.
- Links exchange campaign. This involves identifying websites which already have a good position on the search engine and which have business that complements your website. We then contact the owners of these websites and getting our link reciprocated. This is done manually and it ensures that we get a good ranking for the competitive keywords.
- Search engine submissions. The optimised web pages are manually submitted to all the major search engines and directories. We do NOT use spam techniques or any unethical means of submission.
- Fine tuning and tweaking the website. We continuously fine tune the website depending on how its rankings and how many users its attracting. Most of the search engines keep updating their internal processes and we have to keep pace with these changes by tweaking your website to ensure top rankings.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting. The traffic of the website can be tracked with the help of the analytics application which we provide. The reports are comprehensive and keep our customers informed on how the SEO is helping their business. This can be monitored with the detailed traffic reports on number of visitors, page views on daily and weekly basis, most viewed pages, entry and exit pages and also customized reports as per our customers requirements.